You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. Unfortunately, holding on to your wealth can be even harder than earning it in the first place. Threats to your life savings include the high cost of long-term medical care, taxes on IRAs, estate and other taxes, lawsuits, and more.
To protect your lifestyle, as well as your ability to leave assets to heirs after you pass away, you need a plan. Our workshops are designed to teach fundamental elder law planning concepts in an easy to understand format and include a time for questions and answers. Each workshop attendee also receives a free one-hour initial consultation with our Elder Law Tax attorney.
Our Estate Planning Workshop topics include:
- Minimizing WA State Estate Tax
- Minimizing Federal Income Tax on the inherited IRA
- No cost pre-planning approaches to protecting assets
- Trusts: Differences between revocable and irrevocable
- Information on probate, power of attorney, living wills, and health care proxies
- Planning for disabled beneficiaries
- Qualifying for medicaid benefits
- Defining the “60 Month Rule”